7.8.12

CMWC Is Over & I'm About To Relapse

Congrats to winners Craig T. Etheridge and Josephine Reitzel for winning this years Cycle Messenger World Championship. Some of the best messengers from around the world came through to compete for title and their times were impressive. I loved Chicago. Sure, the city was great, but without people like Niko, the Peck sisters, and the BMA out there who dedicated so many hours to a very organized and well planned CMWC, I wouldn't have cared less about visiting. Internationally, Australia, Sweden, Switzerland, Japan, and Canada were all well represented while the local cats tore it up. I already have FOMO for next year's Stupor Bowl. Thank you everyone for such an awesome time! While I collect my belongings (my bike is still floating somewhere in Chicago) and myself, I'll steadily post photos throughout the week from my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment