Pedalfest is a free celebration of bikes, cycling, food, family and fun on Saturday, October 22, 2011 from 10 am – 5 pm at Jack London Square. Pedalfest is for everyone –from the recreational rider and casual observer to the seasoned cyclist– to share in the joy of
Back in August, I wrote up about Tour de Cupcake and when tickets went on sale, it sold out 6 days later! Congrats, guys!
For anyone who won't be racing, there's an after party at Sports Basement from 5-7 with free food, beer, wine, and 10% off the entire store. Yup, you heard it. FREE FOOD, BEER, WINE, 10% OFF ENTIRE STORE, AND AWESOME PEOPLE.
For all participants, here are some things to remember:
- Entry for the race on Sunday 10/9 at 1pm
- A minimum of five free gourmet cupcakes to be eaten during the race from our cupcake sponsors
- Entry to the TDC race after-party (and a free raffle ticket) at CellSpace, including free beer, treats, prizes, and dancing
- Free valet bike parking during the party
- An official TDC 2011 spokecard
- A 10% discount on all purchases at the Sports Basement during our kickoff party on Saturday 10/8
Here's a release from a company based out of Toronto. YNOT Cycles has a roll bag and messenger bag. Although they don't have a lot of info out there about their company, their videos say quite a lot.
Rapha has 3 new rain jackets up. The first one, called Rain Jacket, is lightweight, breathable, and features waterproof zips.
The second is the City Rain Jacket. It carries some of the same qualities as the Rain Jacket, but is more stylish, windproof, and slightly heavier.
The last is the Women's Rain Jacket. Just like the Rain Jacket, but tailored for female riders.
Comin in with some heat, Rapha. Well played.