11.11.11

Benny Gold & The Mission Map Project

Benny Gold for Mission Map Project from Agency Charlie on Vimeo.



Fuck yeah! A couple days ago, I posted on Chas working with Agency Charlie on the Mission Map Project. Well now Benny Gold is added to that list! Here's the excerpt from their page:

"The Mission district of San Francisco is by far my favorite neighborhood in the city. It’s the neighborhood where I live, where my store is located and the one that I am raising my daughter in. I am proud to be a part of a community that is growing daily and has so much to offer.

Over the past few years a lot of business, people, art and personalities have moved into the Mission. Mike Giant and PPC has gotten together to highlight the things that we love about the neighborhood. The Mission Map Project consists of a hand drawn map, by Mike Giant (How cool is that!) and an accompanying video project by Agency Charlie.

Here is my sit down with them to discuss why we opened up our SF retail storhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gife in this particular neighborhood and how my life revolves around 4 Mission blocks.

I hope that it gives you a little insight into this amazing neighborhood. Check out the rest of the interviews here to see why this neighborhood is so special.

Thank you for including me!"

Looks like there's a whole slew of interviews to peep.

No comments:

Post a Comment