1.9.11

Mark, Crihs, and Chas Need A Place To Crash!




My friends Mark, Chas, and Crihs are riding from SF to LA to Vegas. Yeah, it's gonna be epic, but they're in need of some help. If anyone lives in Monterey, San Luis Obispo, or Santa Barbara, and would house 3 of some of the most amazing people out there, let them know. Here's the snippet from the MASH SF site.

Hey all you shredders out there!

Mark Marino, Crihs Thorman, and myself are leaving on Tuesday the 6th from SF and riding to LA..

Gonna party down at BFF LA and then ride to Vegas for Interbike.

We plan on stopping in Monterey, San Luis Obispo, and Santa Barbara.

And we are looking for a spot to crash! So if you, or anyone you know would be into putting up three dudes on bike tour let me know!!

We can provided, cold six packs, stinky socks, and hilarious stories.

(and Mark is a great dancer.)

Hit me up via email and let me know whats good.

rubber side down

_chas

No comments:

Post a Comment